Western treatments for reproductive health can often be frustrating and come with a lot of side effects. Acupuncture and herbs provide support to these western treatments to reduce side effects and improve success, as well as an alternative to more invasive western treatments. We happily work with MDs, fertility specialists, and other types of providers to provide you with the most well-rounded care possible.
Acupuncture and herbs may help to:
- Restart the menses in amenorrhea
- Slow a heavy flow
- Ease cramps
- Reduce PMS/PMDD and bloating
- Prevent spotting between cycles
- Inspire a more regular cycle
- Regulate hormones and ease symptoms of PCOS
- Ease symptoms of endometriosis and fibroids
- Ease symptoms of fibrocystic breasts
- Soothe vaginal dryness
- Reduce pain with sex and increase orgasmic capacity
- Improve prostate health and reduce swelling and inflammation
- Increase erectile capacity
- Improve ovulation frequency
- Assist with restarting the menstrual cycle and promoting fertility after stopping testosterone
- Assist with regulating hormones and improving fertility by soothing endocrine and autoimmune disorders, such as Hashimotos
- Reduce some types of miscarriage risk
- Ease morning sickness, edema, fatigue, and other symptoms of pregnancy
- Reduce rates of some presentations of malpositioned fetuses
- Prepare the body to start labor on time
- Speed recover post labor or cesarean
- Benefit lactation and reduce risk of mastitis
- Soothe anxiety and post-partum depression to improve baby bonding
All information in this blog is for educational uses only. Always consult your doctor before taking any herbs or supplements, or changing or discontinuing your medications.
Contact us to see if your insurance covers services at our office!
Join the Prism Family! Subscribe to our newsletter and get our free hormone health mini e-course.