I currently offer home visits for:
- After top surgery (breast removal or augmentation), bottom surgery (reconstructive urology, pelvic reconstructive surgery, vaginoplasty, phalloplasty, metoidioplasty), and other gender reassignment (GRS)/gender affirming surgeries.
- Acupuncture can help to reduce pain, swelling, and inflammation, prevent scarring, and speed recovery and healing.
- I recommend four visits within the first two weeks after surgery (either at home or in office). After the two week mark, you can begin to use topical herbs for healing and scar prevention.
- Post birth
- Speed healing, boost energy, and encourage lactation.
- Reduce pain, swelling, and inflammation and speed recovery and healing after c-section.
$200 for new patients/$150 return patients.
Available in Berkeley, Emeryville, Oakland, Albany, Piedmont, Orinda, Alameda.
I also offer virtual herbal consultations to California residents via a secure video-call service (VSee).