Western treatments for reproductive health can often be frustrating and come with a lot of side effects. Acupuncture and herbs provide support to these western treatments to reduce side effects and improve success, as well as an alternative to more invasive western treatments.
We happily work with MDs, fertility specialists, and other types of providers to provide you with the most well-rounded care possible. Whether you’re looking for gynecological or reproductive care, you know that there is no one right path to get where you want to go. Whatever your concerns and goals may be, our mission is to provide you with all available options and the power to make your own informed decisions.
Acupuncture and herbs may help to:
- Restart the menses in amenorrhea
- Slow a heavy flow
- Ease cramps and pelvic pain
- Reduce PMS/PMDD and bloating
- Prevent spotting between cycles
- Inspire a more regular cycle
- Reduce digestive symptoms and migraines associated with cycles
- Regulate hormones and ease symptoms of PCOS
- Ease symptoms of endometriosis and fibroids, with or without surgery
- Ease symptoms of fibrocystic breasts
- Soothe vaginal dryness
- Reduce pain with sex and increase orgasmic capacity
- Improve prostate health and reduce swelling and inflammation
- Increase erectile capacity
- Improve ovulation frequency
- Assist with restarting the menstrual cycle and promoting fertility after stopping testosterone
- Ease morning sickness, edema, fatigue, and other symptoms of pregnancy
- Speed recovery post-delivery or post-cesarean
- Benefit lactation and reduce risk of mastitis
- Soothe anxiety and post-partum depression to improve baby bonding
All advice on this site and blog is for educational uses only. Always consult your doctor before taking any herbs or supplements, or schedule an acupuncture appointment with Katrina to get your own personalized herbal formula and acupuncture treatment. Questions? Check out the FAQ or resources pages or contact.