- Lyon-Martin is a trans and queer specific provider in San Francisco (accepts Medi-cal)
- UCSF’s Center of Excellence for Transgender Health is well known for their amazing trans health services and has many resources as well
- Dr. Maddie Deutsch, transgender health specialist at UCSF
- St. James Infirmary Dimensions, providing various free and low cost services to sex workers with a significant focus on queer and trans folks
- Tom Waddell
- Asian Pacific Islander Wellness
- Lifelong Medical Clinic (accepts Medi-cal)
- Electrolysis at Soft Touch Electrolysis
- Gaylesta Directory
- Maia trans inclusive Midwifery
- Body and size positive massage
Can’t find a provider or have a crisis? Call this hotline.
(877) 565-8860 TRANS LIFE LINE CRISIS & SUICIDE HOTLINE Trans Lifeline is a non-profit dedicated to the well being of transgender people. This is the first crisis and suicide hotline in the U.S. that is staffed by transgender people for transgender people. Trans Lifeline volunteers are ready to respond to whatever support needs members of our community might have. Please share this number.