Join the Prism Family! Subscribe to our newsletter and get our free hormone health mini e-course.
Can’t find a provider or have a crisis? Call this hotline.
(877) 565-8860 TRANS LIFE LINE CRISIS & SUICIDE HOTLINE Trans Lifeline is a non-profit dedicated to the well being of transgender people. This is the first crisis and suicide hotline in the U.S. that is staffed by transgender people for transgender people. Trans Lifeline volunteers are ready to respond to whatever support needs members of our community might have. Please share this number.
National Suicide Prevention Hotline: 800-272-8255
Bay Area Providers:
- Transgender Support Group at the Pacific Center
- Partners of Trans and GNC Folk Support Group at the Pacific Center
- The Pacific Center, LGBTQIA counseling
- The Queer Couples Center marriage and relationship counseling
- Queer Life Space
- SF Therapy Collective
- API Trans Thrive
- TransGender San Francisco
- San Francisco AIDS Foundation TransLife
- Brown Boi Project
- StoneWall Project
- Noelle Clason LMFT
- Keiko Lane LMFT
- Dr. Sheila Addison LMFT
- Sonya Brewer LMFT