- WPATH Provider Directory
- GLMA’s Provider Directory and transgender health resources
- Diversity Center Directory
- Trans Health Directory
- Judgement Free Healthcare Provider Directory
- Directory for LGBTQ older adults
- Search for a provider near you on Rad Remedy
- Seattle, WA LGBT Clinic
- Seattle, WA Transgender Care Clinic
- Seattle Group Health GRS
- King County LGBT Care
- Seattle Trans-Friendly Therapists
Can’t find a provider or have a crisis? Call this hotline.
(877) 565-8860 TRANS LIFE LINE CRISIS & SUICIDE HOTLINE Trans Lifeline is a non-profit dedicated to the well being of transgender people. This is the first crisis and suicide hotline in the U.S. that is staffed by transgender people for transgender people. Trans Lifeline volunteers are ready to respond to whatever support needs members of our community might have. Please share this number.